While planning our Disney vacation, I was a little weary about adding the Memory Maker to our package. It was still a pretty new element and not too many of my go to Disney peeps were able to give me much feedback on it. I finally figured that if I loved using the Disney Photo Pass feature so much, why not give the Memory Maker a try. And since Disney has never done me wrong, why not? Best. Decision. Ever.
The Memory Maker stored all of our pictures via our magic bands. Every night once our kids were in bed my husband and I would check out all the shots of the day and download them onto our computer (Yes, we travel with out laptops). This allowed us to apply the time that we would usually spend selecting and printing pictures in the park on creating more experiences. If you are thinking about adding the Magic Memory Maker to your package, don’t think, just do it. It’s worth it. Okay, enough talking, here are 7 reasons why the Disney Memory Maker is LIFE.
1. Fairy Dust. Instead of paying for the iconic pictures that are sprinkled with fairy dust separately, they are now have included! Tinkerbell appearing in the palm of your hand and an unlimited amount of pictures with Tinkerbell appearing in the palm of your hand in Magic Kingdom and Stitch photobombing you at Hollywood Studios.
1. Complete. We a family of five and someone is always literally left our of the picture. It was so nice to have the entire family included in one shot. We took advantage of every Photo Pass station and ended up with (complete) family photos. Not everyone looked at the camera each time and no one told me that even though I thought my curls were on fleek that they were actually on frizz but I digress, we are all in the same picture and that’s all that matters but in my defense, it was August in Orlando and when someone tries to battle humidity, humidity always wins.
3. Magic Moments. While I was focusing on my daughter’s reaction during her big reveal at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, the photographers were able to catch my genuine reaction to her happiness. Kris Jenner moment? Yes. Am I ashamed? No.
4. Good Parenting. There is nothing like having your great parenting milestones caught on camera and my husband laughing at my daughter’s fear throughout her first ride on the Rock’n’Roller Coaster is definitely a milestone that none of us ever want to forget.
5. It’s included! We were prepared to pay separately for the photo package at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique but it was already included in ourMagic Memory package.How can I work this deal out for their quinceañeras?
6. Children don’t listen. You know how it goes, “Over here! Smile for mommy because she has invested a lot of money and energy in this memory! Please smile for the Insta.” Just me? The well trained Disney Photographers did such a great job at getting my toddler to look at the camera. I don’t know how they do it but I am ready for the sermon. How do I sign up for this training program? Here is Baron with his squad,Woody and Buzz.